Ved Mata Gayatri Trust
- The Trust has established a University named Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalay enacted by Government of Uttarakhand passing a separate Act, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalay Adhiniam 2002. University is providing distance education all over India and degree, diploma courses in various subjects within its campus on nominal charges.
- The Trust has been providing school education through Gayatri Vidya Peeth since many years where the education is at free of cost.
- For elevation of moral, cultural, spiritual and ethical values, national integration and development of youths various training are organized regularly. For the all-round development of villages and self-employment generation, 9 days training is also imparted to select village folk in the upliftment of the villages. Training relates to agriculture, horticulture, herbal production, dairy and cottage industries. Occasional training of officers and employees of Government, local bodies, corporations, banks, factories etc. are also organized on elegant life style, organizational management, efficient working methodology, work culture, glory of labour, health, behavioral science, value of time, inculcation of discipline, duty, consciousness, besides normal integration.
- The masters (Loksevi; one who tends to serve society) training programme are also being conducted by the institution. All these trainings, as a part of education, aim at all-round development of the nation and integration of the country by inducing noble sentiments in the minds of individuals by adoption of scientific ways of spirituality, which can remedy all the ills afflicting the nation.
- The Trust has been publishing and distributing books and literature of Revered Gurudev, the prominent personality of the Trust, who chose writing as the principal mode towards uprooting the vices and illusions of human mind and simultaneously awakening its pure intellect, hidden strength and internal radiance of human beings.
- Publication of various types of books and literature covered wide ranging topics pertaining to, in depth analysis of Spirituality Psychology in scientific light; Yoga as an art of living; foundation of Indian Culture; Science and Philosophy of Gayatri and Yagya; Evolution of vital energy; Activation of Extrasensory power centres in the Endocrine System; Unconscious and Super Conscious domains of mind; Total psychology; Power of intrinsic faith and sentiments; Science of Entertainment; Total Health; Bioelectricity and Diamagnetism, Ancient and modern Science of Alternative Medicine; Education and initiation of True Knowledge; Personality Development and Refinement of Talents; Self-Reliant Education; Viable Econimics linked with Welfare and Progress; Agriculture and Non-conventional sources of energy; Reinvestigation of Scriptures with modern perspective; Vedic Science of Astrology and Astronomy; Moral, cultural and social revolution; Ascent of women in 21st Century; Origin and expansion of divine culture for new world order, Future of the world in the next millennium and beyond etc..
- Publication and distribution of these books and literature are part of education being provided to the public at large not only in India but also all over the world which is inspiring its readers and is greatly contributing to the building of Nation and restructuring of this Era for ‘Bright Future of 21st Century’.
- Bhartiya Sanskriti Gyan Pariksha is also conducted by the Trust in the schools of our nation, hence is included in education. During the educational session of 2007-08, 35 Lakhs students participated in this examination held in the months of October to November 2007 all over the nation for which Trust supplied the reading and other examination material.
- Medicines & herbs are being sold at low price under the Trust’s objective of medical relief.
- The Trust is also running canteen where food material is distributed at a very low price and basically to students, trainers and trainees.
- Educational, medical and canteen facilities of Trust are easily available to poor, needy and weaker section of society, under charitable objectives of Trust.
- Trust is running business activities which are incidental to the attainment of the objectives of Trust as stipulated under Section 11(4A).
- Trust has been getting exemption benefits as provided in Section 80G which is being benefitted to the Donor.
Honorable CIT has granted and extended to exemption u/s 80G vide its letter no. सी०सं०19(22) /करमुक्ति / हरिद्वार / 2005-06 /तक० / 7139 which is effective from 01/04/2006 up to 31/03/2011.
- Trust has availed exemption benefit granted u/s 35AC for its project namely –
- Health Care
It is effective from 01/04/2008 and presently being continued up to 31/03/2011.