Center for Life Management (Established in 2002, formerly known as Art of Living)
Center for Theology (Established in 2003)
Center for Scientific Spirituality Studies (Established in 2007)
Center for Music (Established in 2014)
● To start training workshops aiming at professionals, corporate people, managers and
administrators in Personality Refinement, Stress Management and Life Management.
● To enrich research experience and publication of the department in the unique
disciplines of Life Management and Scientific Spirituality to create a knowledge
base that could successfully be implemented in any educational institution
● To start a Post Graduate course programme in Applied Philosophy
● To conduct researches in the areas of Indian Classical Music and their therapeutic
● To establish a center par excellence in the Spiritual Sciences and Life Management.