Renowned Academician Prof. R.S. Chaturvedi as Honorary Head who inspires all the faculty members and uses his vast academic experience & excellence to cultivate the new teaching methodologies and innovations.
The Department of Languages has 3 centres as its 3 main pillars
Centre for English
1. To provide the students with proper knowledge of English so that true spirit of the Divine Rishi Culture and the Indian Philosophy could be reached in every corner of the world without any barrier.
2. To give the students practice in word accent, rhythm in sentences, intonation, consonants and vowels to improve their pronunciation.
3. To develop their conversation and expression skills and fluency through real life situations and role plays.
4. To provide practice to enable them to give instructions for Yog Asanas and Pranayam.
5. To enhance their vocabulary, discussion and presentation skills.
6. To help them to prepare well for interviews and group discussions needed for career by conducting-sessions in GD and mock interviews.
Centre for Sanskrit
Center for Sanskrit was established in 2008 prior to which the department of Vedic Studies was running in the premises of Shantikunj. In 2008 the same was merged in Department of Languages. The aim of this center is to acquaint the students at both graduation and master’s level with Religion, Indian Culture Literature, Veda & Indian Philosophy.
Centre for Hindi
The aim of this center is to introduce the grammatical, literary and functional knowledge of Hindi language to the students so that they can learn the historical background, cultural heritage and sophisticated use of resources, knowledge of various writing genres used in Journalism. Besides this it will also help to establish the basic standards of language, literature and its functional format.
Spiritual, peaceful, green ambience of the University for concentrating youthful energy towards the real purpose of education.
Publication of books in different disciplines and affluent library of Vedic manuscripts.
The Department is actively involved in extension and field outreach activities.