Aims and objectives
1. To be true to the spirit of the Mission by following the ideals of P.P.Gurudev Pt. Shiram Sharma Acharya, a visionary, philosopher and patron-founder of D.S.V.V.
2. To provide the students with proper knowledge of English so that true spirit of the Divine Rishi Culture and the Indian Philosophy could be reached in every corner of the world without any barrier.
3. To give the students practice in word accent, rhythm in sentences, intonation, consonants and vowels to improve their pronunciation.
4. To develop their conversation and expression skills and fluency through real life situations and role plays.
5. To provide practice to enable them to give instructions for Yog Asanas and Pranayam.
6. To enhance their vocabulary, discussion and presentation skills.
7. To help them to prepare well for interviews and group discussions needed for career by conducting-sessions in GD and mock interviews.