Life Management (Established in 2002, formerly known as Art of Living)
Scientific Spirituality (Established in 2007)
Theology and Divinity (Established in 2003)
● To start training workshops aiming at professionals, corporate people, managers and administrators in Personality Refinement, Stress Management and Life Management.
● To enrich research experience and publication of the department in the unique disciplines of Life Management and Scientific Spirituality to create a knowledge base that could successfully be implemented in any educational institution
● To start a Post Graduate course programme in Applied Philosophy
● To conduct researches in the areas of Indian Classical Music and their therapeutic applications.
● To establish a center par excellence in the Spiritual Sciences and Life Management.