1. How can I apply to get admission in DSVV?
Ans. The candidate can get admission by filling the application form available at the website or at the campus. You are required to Deposit an amount of US $200 towards the payment of entrance fees.
2. What type of Visa is required to get the admission?
Ans. The candidate is required to obtain Long Term Student Visa in the name of Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar.
3. What other documents are required?
Ans. Original Statement of Marks/Grades/Grade Point Average Certificate of the last qualifying Examination and original certificate of English/Hindi as a foreign language at the qualifying exam.
4. What is the Fee Structure?
Ans. Fees is US $2000 per annum for all courses.
5.Do the University provides Hostel facility?
6. What type of Facilities are provided by the university?
Ans. The university provides Mess, Computer Lab, Library, General Store, STD facility in the campus.
7. What is the medium of Teaching?
Ans. Hindi and English