How to apply
The foreign candidate can download the application form from the university website or purchase it from the Registrar section of the university.
1. Obtain a long term Student Visa in the name of Dev Sanskriti University, Haridwar from the Indian Embassy in your country (a letter of provisional admission if required will be given). Please note that no other type Visa/Endorsement will be accepted.
2. Submit the following original document to the Registrar on any working day between 11:00am-01:30pm .
a. Original statement of marks/Grades/Grade point Average Certificate of the last qualifying examination and original certificate of English/Hindi as a foreign language at the qualifying Examination.
3. The candidate is required to deposit an amount of US $ 100 for the Entrance Fee plus an amount of Us $ 50 as Medical exam fee.Also submit US $ 1500 per annum as course fee through a chalan which will be provided to you by the university.
Produce the receipts of these amount/fees in the Registrar office immediately after payment in the bank. Please note that these amounts are to be paid in cash in US dollars or their equivalent only at the extension counter of Punjab National Bank, Dev Sanskriti University, Haridwar. Please note that payments by Demand draft, Cheque, pay order are not accepted. The fees once paid will not be refunded.
4. Admission will be given after the candidate clears the Entrance, English and other medical tests. The Seats for foreign students is limited.
5. Please apply separately to the Registrar, DSVV, for the accommodation facility