How to Apply
There are 3 ways to apply for admission in DSVV:
1. Applicants can come in university campus and get the application form on payment of Rs. 200/- and fill & submit the same along with relevant attested mark-sheet photocopies to Registrar office along with Entrance Fee of Rs. 500/-.
2. Applicants can order the form from the university by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 250/- in favor of Dev Sanskriti Viswavidyalaya, payable at Haridwar. You will receive the prospectus at the address mentioned in your letter. After completely filling up of Application Form, Admit card and attaching relevant attested mark-sheet photocopies, you have to send them via post to DSVV (at the below mentioned address) along with Demand Draft of Rs. 500/-
3. Applicants can download the Application Form from the below link. After filling up the form and admit card and attaching relevant attested mark-sheet photocopies, you have to send them via post to DSVV (at the below mentioned address) along with Demand Draft of Rs. 700/-
- Last date of receiving the duly filled forms : 06 June, 2013
- Last date of receiving the duly filled forms with late fee (Rs. 50/- per day) : 10 June, 2013
- B. Ed. Written Entrance Examination : 14 June, 2013
- Written Entrance Examination (All except B. Ed.) : 16 June, 2013
- Declaration of result of Written Examination : 22 June, 2013
- Date of Interview : 28 – 30 June, 2013
- Declaration of list of selected candidates : 2 July, 2013
- Medical Checkup and Admission Process : 3 – 10 July, 2013
- Gyan Diksha Ceremony : 14 July 2013
- Induction and Orientation : 15 -17 July, 2013
- Prospectus can be obtained by paying Rs. 200 /- at the university. To obtain prospectus by post, please send Bank draft of Rs 250/- in favour Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyala, payable at Haridwar).
- Filled in application form along with a bank draft of Rs. 500/- (in favor of Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyala, payable at Haridwar), must reach the Registrar Office on or before the last date ofsubmission. Applications received after the due date or with incomplete information shall not be accepted.
- An application for the change of examination center would attract a fee of Rs. 200/- The final decision on this issue would be taken by the Registrar, DSVV.
- The university holds the right to cancel any application form at any stage without any prior notice to the candidate.
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya,
Haridwar (UK) 249411
Phone- 01334-261367, 261485, (Ext- 5405, 5409, 5436)
Mob- 9258369724, 9258369752, 9258369877
Fax: 01334-260723, 260866 Email : email@example.com
LIST OF ENTRANCE EXAM CENTERS
1. Haridwar, Uttarakhand - 01
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Gayatri Kunj, Shanti Kunj, Haridwar.
2. Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 02
Gayatri Chetna Kendra, Q – 2, Sector – 12, Noida
Mobile: 9350457216,0120-4272383, 4272385
Nazareth Academy High School,CC-16, P.C.Colony, Kankarbag Colony, Near Gayatri Shaktipeeth Patna.
Mobile: 9304094443, 0612-2367914
4. Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh -04
Maharshi Vidhya Mandir, Near IIM Road, Of Sitapur Road (Hardoi Bypass), Lucknow, Pin- 226013
Mobile: 9335273438, 9451383883, 9307877909
5. Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh – 05
Gayatri Vidyapeeth, Keshar Nagar, Rajnandgaon.
Mobile: 9301070555, 7744286731
6. Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh – 06
Gayatri Shaktipeeth, Maharana Pratap Nagar, Bhopal.
Mobile: 9406565071, 0755-2556286, 2711566
- DSVV, Haridwar is the only examination centre for B.Ed. entrance examination.
- There is a provision for negative marking in written entrance examination.
- Drawing skills of candidates opting for Animation courses will be tested and they will be asked sketching questions apart from objective type questions. So they should bring HB pencils for the same.