5 steps of Admission Process
- Online: Applicants can fill and submit the form online at http://www.dsvv.ac.in
They will have to upload the scanned copies of relevant mark sheets, documents and passport size photograph along with signature.
Payment Rs.750/-(excluding payment gateway charges) can be done from one of the following ways: net banking, debit card or credit card.
Download : The form can also be downloaded from the website (www.dsvv.ac.in).
After filling up the form and attaching relevant attested mark-sheet photocopies,
the applicant has to send them via post to DSVV along with Demand Draft of Rs.800/-*
- Applications received after the due date or with incomplete information shall not be accepted.
- Request for change in course applied and written entrance exam centre may be done before the last date of application form correction through the website and will attract a fee of Rs. 200/- Final decision on the change will be taken by the Registrar, DSVV
- The university holds the right to cancel any application form at any stage without any prior notice to the candidate.
- Written Entrance Examination
Written test will be conducted on declared dates at the exam center allotted to the candidates mentioned in their Admit Cards.
Interview will be conducted at the university campus in two phases for candidates selected in the Written round.
- Assessment (Document Verification) Interview
- Subject Interview
Applicants are required to bring all their documents for verification in original.
- Medical Fitness Test
The short-listed candidates from interview round will have to bring a medical certificate (download the medical fitness certificate format) duly signed by a registered medical practitioner at the time of admission.
- Final Admission Process
Submission of the required documents along with the maintenance charge of the first semester.There are two modes available for payment of maintenance charge: (i). Online (through University website) and (ii). Demand Draft*.
An additional refundable caution deposit of Rs.1000/- will be charged at the time of admission. (Refundable only within one year of course completion)
- An additional fee of US $ 150 would be applicable to the overseas students in the first academic year.
- Reservation in seats will be applicable as per the rules of Uttarakhand government.
* Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, payable at Haridwar