5 steps of Admission Process
- By Hand or Post : Application form along with prospectus is available in person from the University on payment of ` 200/-* or by sending a Demand Draft of ` 250/-*.
- The applicant can submit the duly filled up form along with relevant attested mark-sheet photocopies to Registrar office along with Entrance Fee of ` 550/-
- Download : The form can also be downloaded from the website (www.dsvv.ac.in).
- After filling up the form and attaching relevant attested mark-sheet photocopies,
- the applicant has to send them via post to DSVV along with Demand Draft of ` 750/-*
- Online : Applicants can fill and submit the form online on http://www.dsvv.ac.in
- They will have to upload the scanned copies of relevant mark sheets, documents and passport size photograph along with signature.
- Payment can be done from one of the following ways: net banking, debit card or credit card.
- Applications received after the due date or with incomplete information shall not be accepted.
- Change of Exam Center will cost ` 200/-, the final decision on which shall be taken by the Registrar, DSVV
- Change in applied course shall be permitted only once and will attract a fee of ` 200/-
- The university holds the right to cancel any application form at any stage without any prior notice to the candidate.
- Written Entrance Examination
Written test will be conducted at the declared dates at the exam centers.
Interview will be conducted at the university campus in Haridwar for the candidates selected in the Written round.
- Medical Fitness Test
The short-listed candidates from interview round will undergo a medical fitness test before the final admission process.
- Final Admission Process
Submission of the required documents along with the maintenance charge of the first semester and hostel allotment.There are two modes available for payment of maintenance charge: (i). Online (Credit card, Debit card, Net-banking, UPI) and (ii). Demand Draft*.
A refundable caution deposit of ` 1000/- will be charged at the time of admission. (Refundable within one year of course completion)
- An additional fee of US $ 150 would be applicable to the overseas students in the first academic year.
- Reservation in seats will be applicable as per the rules of Uttarakhand government.
* Demand Draft must be made in favor of Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, payable at Haridwar