1. How can I apply to get admission in DSVV?
Ans. Please refer to the “How to Apply” link.
2. What type of Visa is required to get the admission?
Ans. The candidate is required to obtain Long Term Student Visa in the name of Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar.
3. What other documents are required?
Ans. Original Statement of Marks/Grades/Grade Point Average Certificate of the last qualifying Examination and original certificate of English/Hindi as a foreign language at the qualifying exam.
4. What is the Fee Structure?
Ans. Please refer to this link for courses offered with their duration and fee structure.
5. Does the University provide Hostel facility?
Ans. Yes, we have a separate International Hostel for Overseas students.
6. What type of Facilities are provided by the university?
Ans. The university provides Mess, Computer Lab, Library, General Store, STD facility within the campus.
7. What is the medium of Teaching?
Ans. Hindi and English
|Prev Page : Message for Overseas Students||Next Page: How to Apply (for Overseas Students)|