To study at the DSVV (Prospectus – English, you are required to obtain a student visa from the Indian Embassy in the name of the DSVV. For that, following process needs to be completed:
1. You can download the Application Form and fill it manually. Then send the scanned copies of the filled form along with all the relevant documents at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com, along with your photograph and statement of purpose. The Statement of purpose shall not be more than 200 words and should answer the following themes:
2. You shall also send
3. Once the above documents are received – we shall send them for verification to respective authorities ensure your eligibility for the desired course.
4. After we receive the confirmation of the eligibility – we will provide you the Provisional Letter of Admission to the DSVV, which shall help you to get the Study Visa to come to the India. You can then contact the Indian Embassy and in case, they require any additional documents – we would be happy to provide.
5. The visa is issued in the name of the University and you shall register yourself to the local FRRO within 14 days of your arrival to the India.
6. Once you reach here, you can complete the rest of the admission process to finalize your admission (by following the steps mentioned in the provisional letter of admission).
NOTE: A fee of US $ 150 would be applicable to the overseas students towards their admission process.