To study at the DSVV (Prospectus – English), you are required to obtain a student visa from the Indian Embassy in the name of the DSVV. For that, following process needs to be completed:
1. The candidate applying for the desired course can download the Application Form** (or purchase directly from the University counter). The form should be manually filled.
- Completed Application Form
- Educational Certificates of the school/University last attended
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
3. The hand written Statement of Purpose should be between 350 – 500 words and must answer the following themes:
- Academic background
- Why are you applying for the desired course ?
- Why do you applying to study in India ?
- Why are you applying to study in DSVV ?
- Would you be able to adjust and follow the spiritual disciplines of the University ?
4. Once we receive the aforesaid, the documents shall be forwarded to respective authorities for further verification so as to ensure the eligibility for the desired course.
5. Upon receiving the confirmation of the eligibility – we will provide the Provisional Letter of Admission.
6. Thereby, the candidate can apply for a Student Visa for desired period in the name of Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar from the Indian Embassy of his/her country.
7. The candidate must register him/herself to the local FRRO within 14 days of arrival to India.
|Prev Page : Message for Overseas Students||Next Page: FAQ|