The list of Certificate Courses that we are offering for the upcoming (six monthly) session is :
There are 4 ways to apply for admission in DSVV (for an Indian candidate) :
1. Applicants can fill the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM and pay through net banking/debit card/credit card. Online Processing fee of 2.6% will be charged over the Entrance Exam Fee of Rs. 750/-. Kindly read USER INSTRUCTIONS before filling the online application form. They will have to upload the scanned copies of relevant mark sheets, documents and passport size photograph along with signature
2. Applicants can come to university campus and get the application form on payment of Rs. 200/- and fill & submit the same along with relevant attested mark-sheet photocopies to Registrar office along with Entrance Fee of Rs. 550/-.
3. Applicants can order the “brochure+form” from the university by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 250/- in favor of Dev Sanskriti Viswavidyalaya, payable at Haridwar. You will receive the prospectus at the address mentioned in your letter. After completely filling up the Application Form and attaching relevant attested mark-sheet photocopies, you have to send them via post to DSVV (at the below mentioned address) along with Demand Draft of Rs. 550/- (in favor of Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyala, payable at Haridwar), which must reach the Registrar Office on or before the last date of submission. Applications received after the due date or with incomplete information will not be accepted.
4. Applicants can download the Application Form from the below link. After filling up the form and attaching relevant attested mark-sheet photocopies, you have to send them via post to DSVV (at the below mentioned address) along with Demand Draft of Rs. 750/-
1. An application for the change of examination center OR for the change of course would attract a fee of Rs.200/-. The final decision on this issue would be taken by the Registrar, DSVV.
2. The University holds the right to cancel any application form at any stage without any prior notice to the candidate.
3. Reservation will be applicable according to Uttarakhand Govt. rules.
4. Kindly note that the University is working for altruistic cause. Therefore, it is expected from the candidates to deposit necessary maintenance charges at the time of admission.
5. A refundable caution deposit of Rs.1000/- would be charged at the time of admission. (Refundable within one year of course completion)
Download Admit Card
(for those candidates who have already applied but want to change their examination center course applied)