Regular Courses Offered (2017-18)
Curricula for each programme are created through feedback from students, faculty, external experts, alumni and industry representatives to ensure that the course is rigorous and suitable for the modern requirements of today’s society. The University also develops courses and curricula based on international needs and collaborations. Finally, the completed curriculum package is presented to the Board of Studies and then approved by the Academic Council.
To Check or Compare the syllabi / syllabuses of the different courses offered click here : English / Hindi
Advanced Post Graduate Research Degree Courses
Master’s Degree Courses
Bachelor’s Degree Courses
Link to Course Program Guide with CBCS – English
Link to Course Program Guide with CBCS – Hindi
Note: The fee Structure displayed above includes food and lodging.
- The details about Ph.D. program can be obtained from Ph.D. cell, Registrar office, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya & Updated information regarding Ph.D. can be retrieved from www.dsvv.ac.in
- ** The duration of M.Phil (Journalism & Mass Communication) is one year + maximum 6 months for dissertation work
- The University also runs programs for the higher research degrees D. Sc./D. Litt. and there is no cut-off date for application of the same.
- The details of the D. Sc./D. Litt. program can be obtained from Registrar office, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya.
- 20% seats of Master Degree Program are reserved for Integrated students.
- 2 supernumerary seats are reserved for J&K students as per Government rules.
- The syllabus of the above courses are subject to modification as per the UGC guidelines for CBCS.