A 9 day Therapy Camp for the treatment of diseases like Arthritis (joint pains), lumbar pain, Cervical Spondylitis, Thyroid, Sleeplessness, Constipation and Menstrual irregularity connected diseases is being organized from 22 to 30 June 2017. The camp is being organized by the Center of Complementary and Alternative Medicine, School of Yoga and Health in the Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya.
- Maximum 25 patients shall be eligible to participate in the medical camp. The Treatment Contribution amount per patient is Rs.6500/-, excluding food and lodging. The lodging will be provided outside the campus at Rs.250/- per person in an AC room, each room will accommodate 2 persons. The food will cost Rs.70/- per meal.
- It is compulsory to bring 2 passport size photographs and an Identification Card.
- NO money shall be refunded after the registration.
- Registration will follow the rule “First come First Serve”.
- The age of the patient should be minimum 18 years and maximum 65 years.
- It is compulsory fort he patient to come alone. Weak, handicapped and inefficient patient are requested not to come.
- The last date to make the registrations is 15 June 2017. (Note : If the seats are filled before the due date, the camp organizer reserves the right to close the registration even before the last date.)
- Registrations can be made online and offline. A Demand Draft in favor of “Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya” should be drawn.
Download the Application Form
For Registrations : Click Here
Center for Complementary & Alternative Medicine (School of Yoga and Health),
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya,
Haridwar (Uttarakhand) – 249411.
Mob. : 09258369512, 09258360967, 09258360555