With a view to enhance the access & usability of the library resources, the members of central Library should follow the rules and regulations-
- Those student who are enrolled in different courses undertaken by different Department of the University
- Those who are members of the Faculty and Non – Teaching Staff of the University
- Karyakarta and Samaydani of Shantikunj and Brahmavarchas
Following facilities are provide to the members to borrow the specified number of volumes from the library for the period mentioned against each –
- Members of the Teaching Staff of the University can borrow six books for 5 month (150 days)
- D. Student enrolled in the different Dept. Of the University borrow 4 books for fortnight.
- All the student of the University can borrow 2 books for a fortnight.
- Non- Teaching Staff of the University can borrow two books for fortnight
CONDITIONS FOR LOAN
- The membership card issued by the library is non-transferable;
- Reference Books, rare books, thesis dissertation, periodicals (loose number and bound volumes) & such other reading materials as are marked for consultation within the library should not be issued out for loan except with the special permission of the librarian;
- Borrowers they will be held responsible for any damage;
- Penalties for books lost, damaged or defaced by marking shall be fixed by the Librarian;
- Loan of books is not renew on the same day to the same member.
- OVERDUE CHARGES –
The member is expected to return burrowed books on before the due date mentioned in the issue slip. An overdue charges of Rs. 1/= per day/volume will be levied for the late return of books issued.
- LOSS OF BOOKS/LIBRARY CARD
Neither books nor membership card be lent to another person. The member is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her library card. Loss of books must be reported to the Librarian.
Borrowers will be asked to pay the rates fixed by the Library for replace the books lost of damaged.
Loss of Library card must be reported in writing to the Registrar and deposit of non-refundable Rs 50/= will be required form the member. Duplicate Library card will be issued accordingly.