Commencement:– on Basant Panchmi, February, 2008 by Honorable Chancellor sir near Anandmai Bhojnalaya (Mess)
Aim: Creativity, Entrepreneurship, and Health Awareness (Srijan, Swasthaya aur Swavalamban)
- To bring awareness regarding Entrepreneurship & provide Economical support to the students
- To make best out of waste
- To build up Creative Environment
- Routine: Pragya Sweet, Greeting Cards, Eco friendly Bags, Cloth Repairing, Hand made Paper products
- Special: Rakhi Making, Stitching, Making Friendship Bands, Diwali Diya, Macrom Items, Ceramic powder items, Hadicrafts
- Pragya Candy
- Stitching & Repair work
- White Dress (for boys)
- Honesty Counter (stationary, Yoga items )
- Asana making
- Hand made Paper Products
Workshops are conducted on:
- Drawing, Fabric Painting
- Making Decorative Items
- Making Food items
- Making Macrom products
Remuneration: Rs.5 per hour given to the students who donate time regularly at Srijana.
Note: Honesty Counter: Timings are from 8:00 am till 6:00 pm.
Upcoming Products: New Shoulder Bags, Caps, T-Shirts (thought based) .