Nine Days Yoga & Alternative Therapy Camp
Center of Complementary and Alternative Medicine, School of Yoga and Health
- Maximum 25 patients shall be eligible to participate in the medical camp.
- The Registration Fees per patient is Rs.6500/- (which includes Rs. 5000/- as Medical Fees).
- The food and lodging will be provided outside the campus (near Gate no.2) at Rs.500/- (Double Bed, AC Room), Rs.400/- (Non-AC Double Bed Room) and Rs.1500/- (Rs.150/- per person for a 10 Bed Non-AC room). The food will cost Rs.40/- per meal.
- Registration will be done on “First come First Serve” basis.
- NO money shall be refunded after the registration.
- The age of the patient should be minimum 18 years and maximum 65 years.
- It is compulsory fort he patient to come alone. Weak, handicapped and inefficient patient are requested not to come.
- The dates for Registration is from 20 July, 2017 to 25 May, 2018. (Note : If the seats are filled before the due date, the camp organizer reserves the right to close the registration even before the last date.)
- Registrations can be done online (www.dsvv.ac.in) and offline. A Demand Draft in favor of “Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya” should be drawn.
- It is compulsory to bring 2 passport size photographs and an Identification Card.
- It is compulsory to register your attendance one day before of the start date for the medical camp.
- Timings for the first day of the medical camp will be 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- For Yoga Practice, it will be compulsory for Men to wear Track Suit or Kurta-Paijama and for Women to wear Salwar Suit.
- For Naturopathy, men should bring a big towel and women should bring Salwar Suit or Gown with them
Center for Complementary & Alternative Medicine (School of Yoga and Health),
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya,
Haridwar (Uttarakhand) – 249411.
Mob. : 09258369512, 09258360967, 09258360555