Fill online application form for admission.
Attach all the required documents mentioned in the guidelines.
Submit the attested hard copies of the online application form along with all necessary documents to DSVV IRO office/Registrar office/Pro VC office
*Attestation should be done by a competent authority from the university or from a responsible official of the Ministry of Education/Ministry of Foreign Affairs or any authorized government body of the applicant’s country.
This section provides guidelines on filling the Application Form for Admissions
for Foreign Nationals and completing the application process.
1) The online form is available for admission to PhD at DSVV. There is no offline form for admission.
2) Candidates have to register through the available link at the time of admission.
3) The application entails a non-refundable application fee of …………….. The fee is to be paid in the payment gateway through credit card/debit card/net banking.
4) The name entered should match exactly with the name stated in the passport.
5) The candidate’s e-mail id registered on the portal would be used for the purpose of communicating admission-related information.
6) No field should be left blank in the form. The submitted form must be complete in all respect and incomplete forms will be rejected. In case any of the fields do not apply to you, enter ‘NOT APPLICABLE” in that particular field.
7) The applicant has an option of editing and saving the document. However, once the application fee is paid, no further editing is possible.
8) If the name in the academic certificates is different from the one on the passport, the applicant is required to get a certification from a responsible Official of the Ministry of Education/Ministry of Foreign Affairs or any authorized government body of the applicant’s country.
9) Have a passport size photo ready to upload. It should be a recent photo taken within six months prior to the date of application.
10) Keep all the required documents ready for upload.
11) After successful payment of fees, take a printout of the form, have it endorsed by the required authorities, and submit it by post/self to IRO/Registrar/Pro VC office.
Research Visa: Research Visa endorsed for DSVV is required for enrolment in the Ph.D Programme.
No Admission will be granted on Tourist Visa/ X-Visa.
The candidate undergoes the following formalities at IRO DSVV office:
- Candidate has to complete the arrival form at IRO DSVV office.
- Verification of valid Visa, Visa endorsement, Passport, Original Education Documents, Medical Insurance, English Proficiency Certificate/ TOEFL/Academic IELTS scores, is done by IRO DSVV staff.
- Candidate is issued a Registration Fee slip.
- Candidate pays the Registration fee at the Account Office
- Reports back to IRO DSVV office with fee receipt.
- Candidate will be issued admission letter and is further advised to contact IRO/DSVV/Registrar office/ Pro VC office
Foreign Nationals offered admission must give proof of adequate financial support for the duration of their study in DSVV. DSVV does not have any provision for financial aid for foreign students.
* It is mandatory for all foreign nationals to get a medical insurance policy along with an evacuation clause* (wherever mandatory) for admission to any programme in DSVV and also to continue the same during the entire tenure of their studies in DSVV.
* An evacuation clause enables a student to claim reimbursement from the insurance agency for his/her evacuation from the country, where he/she is studying, in case he/she has to be sent back to his/her country due to medical reasons.
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidalaya