LIST OF SCHOOLS
━ Faculty of Yoga & Health
━ Faculty of Indian Languages
━ Faculty of Music & Indian Culture
━ Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
━ Faculty of Foundation Courses
━ Faculty of Technology & Management
━ Faculty of Communication
━ Faculty of Biological Sciences
━ Faculty of Rural Studies and Sustainability
━ Department of Complimentary and Alternative Medicines
━ Department of Indian Classical Music
Foreign nationals are admitted to various Programs of Study in DSVV under the following categories:
(a) Self-financing Students
(b) Scholarship schemes of any Funding Institutes
Candidates for admission to the Ph.D programme shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate. or equivalent grade ‘B’ 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
The candidate shall have an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
Candidate is eligible to do Ph.D. in that subject only in which he/she has done the Master’s Degree (2 yrs) OR belongs to a partner university with existing collaboration and having Master’s Degree (2 yrs) in allied subjects for admission to Ph.D. Programme in a particular Department that shall be decided by the Departmental Research Committee (DRC) of the respective Department in consultation with faculty members who have advertised for vacancies, based on their specific requirements. The list of allied subjects duly approved by the DRC may be submitted to the Dean, Academics for approval after which it may be displayed on the website of the Department.
At the time of interview, if required, experts/prospective supervisors from allied/specialized areas maybe invited.
• Ph.D. programme shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years.
• Extension, an additional two (2) years can be given through the process of reregistration as per Ordinance of the University. The total period of completion should not exceed eight (8) years.
Foreign nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria may be registered for Ph.D. over and above the maximum admissible strength (supernumerary).
However at any given time, the total number of foreign students shall not exceed 10% of the total admissible strength of the department. Foreign nationals must provide evidence of language competence suited to the department they wish to join.
Foreign nationals are exempted from entrance test and interview for admission to Ph.D. Programmes.
They may be admitted based on their research proposal, subject to fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria. The decision regarding the same rests with the Department Research Committee (DRC) for the Ph.D. Programme.
The Applications are forwarded to the Admission Committee constituted by the concerned Department/ Faculty for screening the applications of foreign nationals.
The committee short lists the applications according to the eligibility requirement, merit, and number of seats
All foreign nationals with foreign qualifications are required to submit the Equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with the application form. AIU address is given below:
16, Comrade Indrajit Gupta Marg,
New Delhi-110002, India
Phone: (91)-11-23230059, (91)-11-23232429
This section provides guidelines on filling the Application Form for Admissions
for Foreign Nationals and completing the application process.
1) The online form is available for admission to PhD at DSVV. There is no offline form for admission.
2) Candidates have to register through the available link at the time of admission.
3) The application entails a non-refundable application fee of …………….. The fee is to be paid in the payment gateway through credit card/debit card/net banking.
4) The name entered should match exactly with the name stated in the passport.
5) The candidate’s e-mail id registered on the portal would be used for the purpose of communicating admission-related information.
6) No field should be left blank in the form. The submitted form must be complete in all respect and incomplete forms will be rejected. In case any of the fields do not apply to you, enter ‘NOT APPLICABLE” in that particular field.
7) The applicant has an option of editing and saving the document. However, once the application fee is paid, no further editing is possible.
8) If the name in the academic certificates is different from the one on the passport, the applicant is required to get a certification from a responsible Official of the Ministry of Education/Ministry of Foreign Affairs or any authorized government body of the applicant’s country.
9) Have a passport size photo ready to upload. It should be a recent photo taken within six months prior to the date of application.
10) Keep all the required documents ready for upload.
11) After successful payment of fees, take a printout of the form, have it endorsed by the required authorities, and submit it by post/self to IRO/Registrar/Pro VC office.
The candidate undergoes the following formalities at IRO DSVV office:
List of Documents to be submitted at the IRO/Registrar Office/Pro VC Office in hard copies
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidalaya
DEV SANSKRITI VISHWAVIDYALAYA
Gayatrikunj – Shantikunj, Haridwar- 249411 Uttarakhand, INDIA.
Timings: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM (Mon. to Sat.)
General Enquiry : +91-9720107192
General Email : email@example.com
Admissions Enquiry : +91-9258369877,+91-9258369612
Admissions Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2002-2023 Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya All Rights Reserved.